.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year - More Fun



I love the new year -- I see before me 365 brand spanking new days.  I know what some of them will contain (or at least I think I do) but there are so many months, weeks, days, hours ahead that its like looking at a blank slate.



My first stitchery of the new year will be 'comfortable'.  It will speak of home and safety and the lovely softness that can come upon you while drinking hot tea or cocoa on a cold, winter's day. 

"Even in winter an isolated patch of snow has a special quality." - Andy Goldsworthy 

4 comments:

  1. I love that blank slate ahead. Like a piece of snow that has yet to be sullied with footprints. And the glimpse of your first project is tantalising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stitchery sounds positively blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your optimism!! and I love the inspiration for your latest stitching - and the colors too, from what I can see. Looking forward to seeing it progress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...