.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Withdrawal Pains

Lichen on rocks

Just a quick note to tell you that I'm back home in my own little nest.  While gone I was using a borrowed laptop that had 'blocks' on it (probably to protect children from going where they don't belong) -- those blocks did not allow me to look at any blogs, not even my own.

Gnarled Mesquite Bush

Can you imagine the withdrawal I was having?  Missing all of your comments and missing all of your postings?  Tomorrow I shall spend a good part of the day getting my act together and visiting all of you to see what you've been up to the past couple of weeks.

Desert View

Of course that's all dependent upon when I wake up since my time perception will probably be totally out of wonk for a few days!  As a side note -- my only stitching was to make curtains with my granddaughter for her playhouse.  She did all the stitching, taking to the sewing machine like a 'pro'.  I did, howver, mange to make a couple of notes in my journal.

3 comments:

  1. o, that was a great time away! No computer so you could devote your attention to visiting. Bet your granddaughter was proud of her accomplishment and you certainly created a great memory for both of you.
    That Mesquite Bush is stitch worthy!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you'll have so much to catch up on! Don't attempt to do it all in one, or it will all become a vague blur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back! I agree with Carol, you brought back some inspiring artistic photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...