.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 30, 2012

The 'Fun' Part


I enjoy every part of creating these figures -- but I must say that the hand stitchery and embellishment is my very favorite part.

I have a sense looking at this incomplete figure that it is just that - incomplete, wrong somehow.  The doubts creep in.

Then I take out needle and thread - bits of this and that - and it becomes whole beneath my finger tips.  Ahhh, a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." - Eleanor Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. The middle stage of a project can be a bit of a hurdle at times, can't it! It's not finished, and there's always a moment of doubt about whether it will be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..lovely mellow soothing greens!

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...