.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 9, 2012

Flying Away


I'm flying away tomorrow.  Off to Nevada to spend 10 days with my three youngest grandchildren - while their parents are off on vacation. 

I've been working on a few posts here at home to send off to you from Nevada -- and perhaps I'll actually be able to write some while there.

I shall do my very best to stay in touch while I'm gone -- but if you don't hear from me know that I am probably being held hostage by three children and four dogs!

"Come dress yourself in love and let the journey begin." - Francesca da Rimini

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, three children and four dogs?! If that's you in the photo, I'm sure you can hande it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Well, enjoy yourself and then come back home for a rest..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...