.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, October 26, 2015

Freda Sharp


Have you ever heard a Rabbit sing?  No, I hadn't either -- in fact if someone had asked, I would have said that it was impossible.  Then along came Freda.  Apparently she is taking singing lessons.  I didn't ask from whom, but hopefully it is a lark or a wren and not another rabbit.

She is learning all about sharps and flats and chords and such.  Although I reluctantly took piano lessons as a young child, I was glad that she didn't ask me any questions, for my piano lessons sort of went the way of my Latin classes.
  

I did ask her the significance of the key and it seems to be a reminder to herself to always stay 'on key'.  Good advice for all of us I think.  I might have to visit her again sometime -- perhaps later in her lessons -- to see how its going.


"The only thing better than singing is more singing." - Ella Fitzgerald

8 comments:

  1. I have heard bunnies scream in pain...I hope she doesn't sound like THAT!! She's a fun bunny, all decked out in her notes. What was she singing when you noticed her? Perhaps Here Comes Peter Cottontail.?
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually she is afraid of heights so she was singing "I gotta get out of this tree - if its the last thing I ever do".

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, She knows one of my all time favorite groups, second only to the Stones. I hope she doesn't think her ears are wings. If she starts singing Bet Midler, look out!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! A songstress who can stay on key--delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks very studios, so I'm sure the lessons will be going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting rabbit, does she think she may go public eventually?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just don't pass comment - she looks as though she may have a 'sharp' tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my-I just LOVE your bunny faces! I wish the bunnies around here looked like your sweet ones....Such a darling post....good work on your bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...