.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, April 25, 2014

Ms Clean!


A couple of postings ago I showed you my desk corner.  Shall we call it the 'corner of shame'? Recently I spent a good afternoon going through each and every little bit that was piled there and here is the result.  I know now exactly what I have and of course the fun part what I might need for future projects.



In the last posting I didn't show you these hanging shelves - I mean a person can embarass themselves just so much.  But take my word for it they were 'piled' high with papers of all sorts.  Quite a hodgepodge and a terrible mishmash considering that everything was all mixed up.  That was then, this is now...

Yes, joy can be found in a bit of organization.

"Find joy in everything you choose to do.  Every job, relationship, home...it's your responsibility to love it, or change it." - Chuck Palahniuk


5 comments:

  1. You shame me. Its raining today, I am referee to the dogs, perhaps I should tackle my table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, i wish I had to energy for a good clean-up! Maybe next week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was an organizer until I met you. You put me to shame with your very organized posts about organizing! LOL I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How impressive is that! Judging from other posts, tidying up seems to be rather the fashion just now ... it has yet to reach my neck of the woods, though. I so hate the getting started, though I love the result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - there is such joy and pleasure in getting organised - it took me 4 days of the Easter holiday to do that to my store cupboard, desk and classroom generally at school, and the difference is amazing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...