.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, March 16, 2015

"Fly"

"Fly - to move through the air on wings, as a bird; to be borne through the air by the wind or any other force."



 Whispering this word - quietly encouraging - lift yourself up - aim as high as you can - take the chance of spreading your wings - see how high your flight takes you.

That is what this Whisperer says -- and I know it because she has been whispering to me for a week or so -- giving me ideas that simply must be tried.



I love the thought of being lifted off the ground and into the air.  Although I am pretty much scared silly of heights - they are okay as long as I'm not standing atop them looking down.  


There are times when I seem to be afraid to fly metaphorically also -- perhaps when that happens I will hear a soft whisper in my ear reminding me that its never to soon or too late to attach my wings and take off. 

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.  With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Arton Senna

8 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS want to fly, technically speaking. In a plane, on a bungee, on a roller coaster, in a hot air balloon. But, alas, I have been tethered to a man who is scared to death of heights. So I stay grounded. But I can understand a little push to step a little over the last creative line . Self satisfaction and gratification is what pushes you on...and a little whisper helps immensely.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dream I could fly, like Superman. I actually believed I could upon awakening, but alas I must have been more adventurous in my younger days because I don't have that dream anymore. Maybe I need a whisperer. ;) Penny, your stitching is glorious, and I love the pigeon-toed look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to listen to your Whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad she's whispering lots of ideas for you to give flight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found the whisperers; they remind us of all the glorious possibilities! We all need that whisper in our ears to keep us on the path of magic. Fly, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whispering to fly, clad in the soft greens and russets of spring. She's turned up at just the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spreading your wings and stepping out to the edge is always a bit scary, but always rewarding! keep flying, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Doll!!

    I love her....and all of her whisperings and flyings.....

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...