.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hmmm - what do I want to do?


I'm playing around with a new art doll figure shape and type.  Somewhere on the edge of my mind I know what I want to do - but I can't quite bring it to the forefront.  A couple of pattern designs have been drawn.


I've changed the head from straight to tilted - I think I'll like that better. But I'm thinking about even more of a change.  I have some testing, trying to do and then..

This is the part of the creative process that can be frustrating or treated as an unfulfilled journey.  I'm tending toward the 'journey' but the frustration is starting to set in.

"You need chaos in your head to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzche

5 comments:

  1. The other thing to do is go away and think of something else for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, tilted! It gives the doll some animation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking you should step away too, but then I thought perhaps the frustration is PART OF you creative process...a required element.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued! I do like the head tilted. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you start a doll with what looks like a ginger bread man.. Do you use cereal boxes for the patterns like me?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...