.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, June 17, 2013

Slow Going


I believe I'm stuck in slow motion.  Like this snail I creep along, each day passing faster than I am moving. 


I inch along somewhat like this inch worm, making my progress one hump at a time and pretty much at the same pace he is making his.

I have so many ideas, I have pieces in progress, I have inspiration -- what I don't seem to have is get-up-and-go.


Perhaps I'll go in search of faster creatures with which to compare myself -- making a goal of actually accomplishing something each day.

"Nothing is more revealing than movement." - Martha Graham

5 comments:

  1. My get up and go has got up and went, too. I'm sure it will be back after its' vacation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be something in the air, same here. Oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find a CHEETAH!! Even if you can't catch her, you'll be farther along than if you follow that Snail!!
    Go Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't beat yourself up about it and don't compare yourself to anyone or anything! That's a lesson I actually have learned!! As someone said to me recently, we're human be-ings, not human do-ings. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be up-and-at-it before long...

    ...and then all those unfinished bits will come together all at the same time! :-)

    Be gentle with yourself lovely lady...

    x C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...