.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, April 22, 2013

"Design Seeds"

 
Have you met Jessica Colaluca?  If not, you must do so...

I call her a color collector as she graciously shares with us color combinations along with lovely pictures.


I can't tell you how much I enjoy viewing this site - filled with nature, color and shade combinations I might never have thought of myself.



I've been trying to work with some new colors in my own life and Design Seeds  has given me a whole new world to discover.



Wander over to Jessica's site - I promise you'll be amazed.



"Color does not add a pleasant quality to design - it reinforces it." - Pierre Bonnard

3 comments:

  1. Color is not my forte, so I will definitely visit. Need all the help I can get! Thanks, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are stunning combinations - I love anything to do with matching colours. Will definitely be heading over for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to pick colour schemes, by "lifting" them from a photo that works really well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...