.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Second Month


It is February and this month looks like its going to fly by.  So better get busy on my February BJP bookmark.  The word for February is "Intertwined".  I'm not sure why I pulled out 'interlude' and 'intertwined' one right after another.  Both words start with the preface of 'inter-' which according to the dictionary is: a prefix meaning "between," "among," "mutually", "reciprocally", "together".  I like that 'intertwined' means "to twine together." 

And so I have started this month's BJP with a heart at its core (only fitting for February) and one that has a twining of ribbons and beads.  Who knows where this word will take me during the rest of the month but I hope that I end up conveying 'intertwined' as a twisting together. Already all sorts of images are floating through my mind.

Intertwine v.t. to twine together.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors and the way you are intertwining the ribbons and beads.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...