.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, May 16, 2014

Fifth Month Meditation


While scrolling through book images (for an upcoming house design) I found this treasure.  Reading the title aloud made my heart sing.  A meditation subject of gigantic, uncountable proportions.

How will my mind and heart and spirit even be able to contemplate this in the silence of my own small space.  Much to ponder...

"When we try to pick out of anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." - John Muir

6 comments:

  1. Indeed, an overwhelming (and humbling) challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a beautiful cover for such expansive thought. You are going to need a whole lot of quiet time!
    Have a great weekend.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get my hands on that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just discover your delightful blog. As a full fledged punchneedle addict .... I can scarcely wait to view all past posts. Certainly my lucky day!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...