.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, June 22, 2015

Shine Your Light


Don't you love that phrase - shine your light?  What a thought and inspiration that we might share with others the work (play) that we do.  That we should pass along the disappointments and the successes.  That we should try to shine each and every day in whatever way we might.



Please go ahead and ask me if I'm having fun and I'll answer with an out loud YES!  This small group of figures is certainly quieter than those who have come before and I'm so enjoying the quiet colors, the simplicity of the design and this oh so peaceful face which greets me each morning.


"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl



6 comments:

  1. Carry on enjoying Penny!!...

    ...and I'll join in over here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that your gentle friends are so illuminating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the star shine adornment piece atop her head, and of course you know I also adore her peaceful face. Her heart piece is so unusual, love that too. I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely let your light shine in each and every friend you "make"!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This little light of mine..." I've got that song stuck in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking another look, I want to know about the waist adornment with a button (I think, hard to be sure on my display). Neat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...