.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, June 2, 2014

Color Ideas


I must admit that color/tones/hues are somewhat of a challenge to me.  I need help to come up with a color scheme that 'works'.  Recently, on a trip to the home improvement shop, I stopped by the paint section.  I often collect their individual color chips for inspiration, but this time I picked up several of the brochures. 



  The theme was shown on the front of the brochure.  Inside each brochure the rooms were painted using a series of colors/hues/tones that enhanced each other.


I couldn't help but be  'wowed' by the brochure that had yummy chocolate truffles as the cover picture.  Now what could be better than using my favorite treat as the base and seeing what works with it - yum!


"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

4 comments:

  1. It almost gives you an excuse to treat yourself in the name of "research"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your eyes are always open to inspiration, Penny. Or was it just the chocolate that caught your eye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an excellent idea to explore colour combinations. Those chocolate truffles are just luscious looking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...