.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, June 26, 2017

Whoops!!!


This past week has not been such a good one for me -- no details but I just want all of you to know that I might not get back to your comments right away.  



I have another owl partly finished but its been sitting there untouched for a week now...  again my energy level isn't quite where it needs to be.

Please don't worry -- I have several postings already prepared to share over the coming weeks and I hope to be back to my regular 'peppy' self soon. 

Love you all!

"A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health." - Dalai Lamal 


7 comments:

  1. Looking so forward to the next owl. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you posted a pic of a snail AND a turtle...depicting how slow you are moving? Well, if you are sick I hope you recover quickly. If life sent you a bump, well I pray all is well in either case. Take care my friend.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have friends all over the world wishing you well, and as for the owl-in-progress, I will add to your menagerie by quoting my grandfather: "Slowlee, slowlee, catchee monkee!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge hugs to you and look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More good wishes! Snails and tortoises always take time for the view!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...