.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, December 13, 2013

Today I am thankful for...

Blueberries, in a white bowl every morning!



I'm thankful that there even is something as wonderfully scrumptious as this.  I'm thankful for the fact that due to technology (meaning freezers) I can eat them year round.



I am thankful for the farmers and their laborers who plant these bushes, care for these bushes and pick my berries for me all through the season.


"I love berries.  Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, black berries,
 anything with an 'errie' in it!" - Jordin Sparks


5 comments:

  1. Scrumptious indeed, and the more of us who express our gratitude to our farmers, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being thankful for even the simplest things can set your mindset for the day.

    Too bad Congress can't get together and get the farm bill passed.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and what about the ice-cream and yoghurt makers whose delightful creamy stuff sits so wonderfully on top of all those "errie" thingys!! :-)))

    x C

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are freshly grown all over south Jersey, and freezing them is a must! :) I'm out though, so enjoy for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and thanks to all those who manage to make these delicious mouthfuls available all year round ... though there really is nothing like a fresh berry in its true season.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...