.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring? - Winter?

 
On Monday afternoon I took my walk in sunshine.  The sky was deep blue as I captured the bare branches.


Down at the pond the sun shone on the water and the water reflected the trees above.


The early daffodils were putting on blooms in a circle - they just knew Spring had begun.


On Tuesday morning we awoke to a whole other world.  Ice on all the tree branches.  The small birch looked as if it had been frozen in time.

 
The trees at the corner were a Winter wonderland.

 
A small branch by a chair out front glistened with frozen rain drops.

 
One day I reveled in Spring - the next day I look with wonder at Winter.

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

3 comments:

  1. and yet the evil English Sparrows are mating and building nests. The ground hog must be right.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful study in contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the undecided period right now, isn't it..

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...