.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, February 4, 2013

5 Cents Worth




Hi everyone

Here I am at last!  I had to wait for that pushy Mr. Lucky to move aside but it was worth it.  I totally enjoyed my 'coming to life' time.  While Penny likes polka dots, she doesn't usually use them in her work -- but I convinced her that they would be perfect for me -- and, if I do say so myself, I look pretty spiffy.


When the button collection was presented I just had to wear the 'kisses and hugs' button.  I think 5 Cents is quite reasonable, don't you?


I have to admit that my shoes aren't as 'flashy' as Mr. Lucky's but I do like the clay pompoms on the top.  Now the hat was one of 'those' creations and I was a little worried that I might have to appear to you sans hat -- but perseverance saved the day and I ended up sporting polka dots on my head also.

I'm sure glad I was finished when I was because I've noticed Penny going off in a little bit different direction -- whew -- thank heavens she put me up to the front of the line.

"They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything." - Bil Keane
 

7 comments:

  1. ...love the lip-pout!!

    ...and the funnel on his head :-)))

    (WAS there a pom-pom on the top at one time?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a cutie! Penny, you just keep outdoing yourself with these little friends. They all have such personalities, and yes polka dots and the button are perfect. Also, that hat! This guy is adorable, so lovable! Now, what does this little fellow mean by you going off in a different direction? Hmmmm...I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's glorious...and dots! Branching out, heh? The hat is too much! I love that touch. Perfect. And 5 Cents has a devious side as well...such a tease. Watcha up to?
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great personality coming through in all your dolls and the funnel hat is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! You are just such a natural!! these dolls just keep getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Penny, what a handsome fellow. He's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...