.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flying Machine

                                                        "Design for Flying Machine" - Leonardo da Vinci

Going back to the desert - flying high in the sky.

I'll try to post along the way - just to let you know that I'm thinking about you as I breathe in the clear desert air, spread my arms in the openess and feel the sunshine warm my skin (even though it is supposed to be rather cool).  And of course loving our family!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
 






4 comments:

  1. THAT is why I look to the sky!! I have NEVER flown but long to take a hot air balloon ride so I can be in the open and just high enough to see the earth clearly and maybe pass a bird or two.

    Have a wonderful visit. I'd like to try a breath of that desert air too!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear desert air and warm sunshine sound so good as I sit here trying to post a few comments before hurricane Sandy takes away our power. It will rev up overnight and all day tomorrow here in coastal NJ. Keeing all things crossed. I'd like to fly away, but all the airports are closed down. ;)
    Hope you are having a wonderful time in your heart of hearts desert. You always bring back inspiration, looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're heading to the desert at a very good time. Hope Sandy doesn't affect you. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...