.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 10, 2017

Summer Vacation


Its time for me to take a little vacation from my blog.

A series of events, both medical and clerical have bombarded me lately and I need some quiet time.  Time to move slowly and do what I have to do, time to recover from the vagaries of life, if you will.

I thank you in advance for your patience and for all the lovely friendships I've made through this blog.  I hope to be back at it this coming Fall.  Have a wonderfully creative Summer.

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it. - Robert Orben  

11 comments:

  1. Have a productive but gentle summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely and restful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Break time is necessary for all of us at one time or another. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there is no better time to take a vacation than the summer, or the winter if need be. Time to relax. Time to regroup. Time to take care of yourself and re-energize. A RE-RE time so to speak. So friend, have a good Re-Re!
    xx, CArol

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better. recharge. and enjoy your days. I will be here, and many others as well, when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be kind to yourself and immerse your self in whatever makes you happy. A "prodigal summer" to let yourself be quiet and content when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything works out ok and hope to see you back later in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you, dear friend-and take the time you need...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice of you to warn us. Life can throw twists in the road, more difficult to navigate than expected. Slow down, take your time. Wishing the best for you. Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sentiments of the old hymn says it all: "God be with you, till we meet again!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. The post is written in a very good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here.
    Hire Dedicated SEO Experts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...