.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, November 9, 2015

Sew Bunny



Someone has been borrowing my sewing implements.  A lost needle or pin, here or there is not a problem - happens all the time.  But to find my long held pin cushion gone, along with that pink thread that I just knew was somewhere -- well that's just too much.

Here's my little culprit -- ready and willing to confess -- but mostly because she needed some scissors!  What's a stitcher to do but share!  

And so that's where we are -- sitting here of a late Autumn afternoon stitching our little this and that's and having such a cozy time.  Hmm - looks like she has also been in my button collection.


"Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing.
The days pass quickly when I am sewing". - Author Unknown

6 comments:

  1. Poor little thing. She had the urge to be creative and was too scared to ask you to share. Perhaps she has a litter stowed away, ready to go out into the world but need to be properly dressed! Did you ask her about that?? You know how those bunnies are. Baby bunnies come faster that a Bunny Mom can keep track of them. I think she is a Busy Bunny that has been sneaking a scrap here and there and you just never noticed before...
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "borrowing" as "browsing" in my feed reader, and my imagination ran riot. I'm so glad your little friend is gentle rather than rampantly omnivorous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! love the idea of a studio pal borrowing your things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this one is so appropriate! Borrowing, sharing, sewing! And now the two of you can work together. Love the quote, Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little imp has cousins that live in my own studio I think.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think her motto is "What's yours is mine!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...