.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, September 4, 2015

Time Passes...




...and hasn't it been fun!!!  Tuesday, September 1st was  my 6th year blog anniversary.  When I look back it seems like a long time ago that I took heart in hand and went 'public'.  I was beading then but if you've come along for the ride all these years you know how much (and many times) that has changed.  

I thank each and every person who has given up a few minutes of their time twice a week to stop in for a visit.

There are some who have become quite good friends.  You know who you are and please know how very much your long-distance friendship means to me.  

Each reader has  given me a window to the world -- to your world and to your wonderful art and craftsmanship.  

So here's to another six years -- of fun, frolic, imagination, creativity, and success in whatever WE all take your hands to.

"Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend." - Theophrastus

9 comments:

  1. Amen! Here's to another six years and then some, full of whatever your heart feels like creating. I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog anniversary. Time for a little celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six years!! Gosh, went back trying to find where I might have left my first comment, but couldn't find it. I'm so glad I know you!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - and here's to another six years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Congratulations on 6 years and loads of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! happy anniversary dear Penny! keep 'em coming :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of memories and friendships to look back on. Certainly glad to be part of it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...