.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, May 18, 2015

"Totally" Unlikely


Just so you know what I'm putting up with...here is a picture of a decorative birdcage complete with its painted bird and faux bird's eggs.



That was then, this is now.  My birdcage has been taken over by "Totally".  There she sits, perched on the nest apparently waiting for the chirp of new born baby birds.



I explained to her, very gently I might add, that it is totally unlikely that these 'eggs' will ever hatch because they are not REAL!



Obviously, she is taking no heed of my words (a very definite trait of the Unlikely's I might add).  So there she sits.  I do hope that she has a LOT of patience.


"With love and patience, nothing is impossible." - Daisaku Ikeda



9 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I wonder just how long she will wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Penny, it seems the bird has flown the nest. Totally probably just thought she better sit on those eggs to keep them warm. Who knows, faith (and stubbornness) can move mountains. I adore Totally's hat, it's very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows, you may be surprised...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The triumph of hope over experience - and perhaps the addition of a little magic...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albert Einstein said, "You never fail until you stop trying!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. But she knows best, where else have all the unlikelys have come from, if not eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH!! I love this so much!! Even though she is an Unlikey, I'm sure that you have explain to her the concept of perseverance...lol
    XX Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. An Unlikely is faithful 100%! Maybe, like Horton, she will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite adorable, and I love the story conjured up by the quote! P.S. Nice to "meet"you, Penny!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...