.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Challenge of Spools




Tah-Dah -- here are my spools sitting in their bowl, fulfilling my InspiredArts Challenge for the year.  Not without a few glitches I might add.  Even at the last minute I was taking loops out and putting loops in.  I believe my 'measurement godmother' deserted me during this process.  But it is finished - ready for show today and ready to see what everyone else brings.

"I have the wherewithal to challenge myself for my entire life.  That's a great gift." - Twyla Tharp

7 comments:

  1. These look amazing, what a brilliant idea, would love to see a bigger image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie

    If you'll send me an email I'll send you a larger picture. - Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely, Penny! I suspect you went over and above everyone else, but I know theirs will be special too. If there's a vote for best in show, you get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very successful, your spools, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and the end artwork really sets them off. Very ccol!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning - I love the colours you have used and such a lovely idea! Fabulous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, these are grand especially when grouped as you show them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...