.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Challenge of Spools




Tah-Dah -- here are my spools sitting in their bowl, fulfilling my InspiredArts Challenge for the year.  Not without a few glitches I might add.  Even at the last minute I was taking loops out and putting loops in.  I believe my 'measurement godmother' deserted me during this process.  But it is finished - ready for show today and ready to see what everyone else brings.

"I have the wherewithal to challenge myself for my entire life.  That's a great gift." - Twyla Tharp

7 comments:

  1. These look amazing, what a brilliant idea, would love to see a bigger image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie

    If you'll send me an email I'll send you a larger picture. - Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely, Penny! I suspect you went over and above everyone else, but I know theirs will be special too. If there's a vote for best in show, you get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very successful, your spools, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and the end artwork really sets them off. Very ccol!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning - I love the colours you have used and such a lovely idea! Fabulous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, these are grand especially when grouped as you show them!

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...