.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, April 1, 2013

Its Getting Crowded Around Here

 
Its getting a bit crowded in my little area of the world.  Time to think about wishing good travels to some of my friends.  To this end I've begun a new blog -- devoted to sending these 'little people' on their way.  This blog will be somewhat erratic - as I'll only be posting as I have new pieces to add.

If you have a chance, please stop over at  Penny's People  and see who's hanging around.

"Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door." - Emily Dickinson

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, do I ever love this! Penny's People! I will be a very frequent visitor. Of course, I don't think it's the crowd that is making you send them packing, I think it's the non-stop chatter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely idea! Crowded together they remind me of Victorian family photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly got a lot of little friends now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...