.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"The Traveler"





"The Traveler", wandering the world's roads.  Exploring far away, and not so far away places. Looking at him he looks a little bit world weary doesn't he?

 
For him it isn't the destination its the journey.   No GPS for this little guy -- he'd much rather carry his trusty maps and figure it out for himself.



He traces each highway and byway with his finger tips deciding where his travels will take him.


" But even if I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling." - Olivia Wilde



4 comments:

  1. He needs to sit down by a cosy fire with great companions for a while, to recover his love of travel, doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Penny ~ just popping in to say HI...I read all of your posts but have become very remiss at commenting (apologies). This fellow is splendid! And I like the way he travels :>]] You seem to be having so much fun with these dolls. What will you do with all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has so much character...but he looks a little lonely. Perhaps you could find someone to keep him company.

    I love everything about him, from his saggy socks to his splendid hat!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, seeing "the Traveler" is so perfect as I sit in Myrtle Beach airport waiting to travel. I feel as weary as he looks, lol! But I am a homebody, so I shall stay when I get there. I think your traveler,probably recharges, then is happy to be off with his pouch of maps to travel again. Great job, Penny! He has so much character. I love his socks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...