.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bare Trees


We are having the most 'delicious' days.  Bright sunshine, deep blue sky and warm weather.  After all the rain we've had lately these days are truly a treasure.  As I walked today the change in the trees became very apparent. All of the leaves are gone (which is a blessing for those who have to mulch them) and now their bare branches stand out against a vivid blue sky.  I love this time of the year.  I feel like I am surrounded by magical, mystical sculptures.  Old trees that have occupied these hills longer than I have serve to guard these forests and I can only walk among them in wonder.

"If you would know about strength and patience, welcome to the company of trees." - Hal Borland

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...