.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye Summer

Summer days – discovering a hidden waterfall by traveling up a ribbon of long and winding pavement. There was Shunkenwauken Falls, right along the road. The water pouring over the rocks making a warm summer day seem cool and tranquil.


Summer days - A multitude of frogs living in a small pond outside my studio window. My in-house biologist/ecologist contributed this picture of resident “Big Bubba”. DH has the knack of walking right up on the frogs whereas when I approach all I get are plop, plop, plop as they jump back in to the water.



And so I bid goodbye to summer by walking behind the waterfall at Bridal Veil Falls. There is nothing more welcome than a waterfall on a summer day.
Goodbye sweet summer and welcome fall!

"The summer song sings itself." - William Carlos Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...