.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I'm Back!!





Yes, I'm back again, after only a few days.  My favorite 'roosting' place these summer afternoons is the screen porch that looks into the oh so green forest.  

In between the trees the bluest of skies shows through. 


Its such a perfect place to put everything into perspective. 

 How small I am in this universe, how grand and wonderful and beautiful my little piece of the world is.

This is truly a time for sharing and being thankful and doing my part by enjoying and sharing the beauty that surrounds me.

"A smile is a light in the window that tells others that this is a caring, sharing person inside." - Leonard Nimoy

4 comments:

  1. A lovely place to roost, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks heavenly and glad it has lifted your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...a new focus and just as artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Article! very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...