.quickedit{display:none;}

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Heartfelt





These days I'm drawn to work with hearts.  Its nice that my designing goes so perfectly with the month that celebrates love and hearts and may I please add chocolate to this list?






Its slow progress right now but I hope to speed up a bit now that I've made two prototypes.  I still need to back them, add a loop of twisted Sari silk and pronounce them hangable. 

"Love is our true destiny.  We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone -- we find it with another." - Thomas Merton


 

9 comments:

  1. Oooh! What pretty "valentines" these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearts so many things you can do with them. Love yours. Had forgotten about Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed your blog for years - with joy and love ofyour art and the most admiration of an artist I know, and I know many! These pieces are is one more example of the perfection and beauty you share in each piece of your artwork. Beautiful detail in each piece is your goal and they bring great joy to the lives of others! Your quote choice really touched me today! Blessings and love from
    bethany in Elginburg, ON Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely with added chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooops, that should read punching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the comments-your work is always to perfection. I love your hearts-they are true folky style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont know if I ever told you how I was looking forward to your hearts finish. Send me a pic by email!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...