.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, October 15, 2018

A Different Me!



With Fall all around me I've gone through somewhat of a metamorphose of my own.   Its taking me into "quietude" each day while celebrating the season. 



 
A big step, for me, is to use the pattern designs of others - rather than pushing myself to create original designs. 
This has two benefits.  It lifts the responsibility of the whole design off of my shoulders and I'll be able to share with you some of the designs created by others.
These designs are by Teresa Kogut.

 
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion." - Henry David Thoreau

  

 

  

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Have a nice Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Penny! I love them both, but the second one really speaks to me. wonder how many thousands and thousands of punches it took to do these. I think it’s the crescent moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny. Using someone else's pattern adds to the serenity of stitching. Soothing and methodical for you, I bet.
    Much love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkins and think that the pleasure of using a pattern created by others allows you to relax and enjoy the process. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulously autumnal and pumpkin-y!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...