.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Month of Hearts




I welcome this month of hearts.  First and foremost my own which seems to be pumping along the way it is supposed to. *smile*

Secondly the whole symbol that the heart shape means to me. It means love and friendship and caring and beauty.


I wish for each of you a heart happy month filled with love, and joy -- fun and laughter.

As you can see my hands and heart have drifted back to punch needle! A perfectly quiet way to fill these cold winter afternoons.

"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eys, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." - Paramahansa Yogananda


7 comments:

  1. This work is just lovely! I'm so glad you are creating, and feeling good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it creates a lovely "warm" texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful-- love the repeats of hearts! And that yours is doing its job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These hearts are beautiful. So glad yours is behaving too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearts, such an appropriate subject for you right now. I think Punch Needle is your first love, though I have enjoyed all of the art paths you have taken over the years. There are so many interpretations of what HEART means. An athlete with HEART, and of course the meanings that are dear to YOUR heart. My mind is going in so many directions when I think about heart. I'm so glad you are back here and giving me food for thought. I have missed your posts so much.
    Much Love given with a Happy Heart.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see what your heart and hands have created together and great to know you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet project, Penny. I’m glad “your” colors didn’t give way to something different. They are always so soothing. Perfect for February!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...