.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring Pocket

                           Front

Days of sun and shadow.  Days of wandering along the edge of the forest - watching for new blooms.  
                                                                                   Back

Days of happiness and peace and contentment.  Everything seems to be right where it belongs.  Small flowers are tucked in amongst larger, showier blooms and I am searching them out each day.
                                                                               Close-up Front

Meanwhile a spring pocket appears to celebrate the whole season.

"I am going to try to pay attention to the spring.  I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees.  I am going to close my eyes and listen." - Anne Lamott

8 comments:

  1. A celebration indeed - very springlike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and once again with peaceful colors. What is the overall random stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderfully creative :) very Spring-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keith - thank you so much for stopping by. It gave me a chance to discover your blog which is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, It certainly says Welcome Spring. I like the two colors rather than mono color scheme. Love the random stitches. At first I thought they were beads.

    Happy Spring!!
    (cold and rainy here this week...blah)
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's delightful - the seed stitch gives such an airy texture - like pollen in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you've done the ribbon! Your pockets are so delightful, Penny!

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...