.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, February 26, 2016

The Never Ending Task


It began so well.  Tidy and neat like a blank slate.

Organization with this and that all in its place.  No hunting around saying the mantra "I know its here somewhere".




Oops, getting a little'busy' here.  Where oh where did I put this or that - probably buried somewhere here.



Oh well, there will be plenty of time for clean up later on.

"It is the harmony of the diverse parts, their symmetry, their happy balance; in a word it is all that introduces order, all that gives unity, that permits us to see clearly and to comprehend at once both the ensemble and the details." - Henri Poincare

10 comments:

  1. Your workspace looks quite neat compared with mine, I work in a complete mess but I always start out with an tidy table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - I purposely didn't pan around the rest of the room *smile*. The table is easy cleaning - not so much the rest of my 'stash'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so funny. I really don't think I'm that bad with my sewing/craft area. But my OFFICE space...well that's another story. THAT is all about procrastination about bill paying. Can you please send a Brownie over?
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I need organization around me, but when creating, it quickly gives way to disorganization. Just like the rest of us, I guess. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Buried? I know that feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. Some of my stash is in the loft....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I ever have a whole table empty of stuff. When I tidy, only a little bit seems to be revealed to work on.What a messer I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That made me smile. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have my own work space or that would be me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being tidy is so hard. The central ie workspace on my table gets smaller and smaller every time I go near it. I tidy a bit (but only a bit) and then I work and I'm back to square one. It's never-ending! Perhaps it's just about procrastination as Carol said ... tidying is so boring!

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...