.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, October 21, 2013

Autumn Celebration

What is better than the celebration of Autumn - with crows, pumpkins, bittersweet vines and buds? 


An aged black frame surrounds the design and overstitched wool felt backs it.  I know I probably say this every time -- but I really had fun working this design.  Just in time for Halloween too!

"I still get wildly enthuiastic about little things.  I play with leaves.  I skip down the street and run against the wind" - Leo Buscaglia

6 comments:

  1. Delightful Penny! I love the Fall feel of the colors. It must be hard to get those thin vine lines placed so perfectly. You really have this punching thing down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very autumnal, indeed, and I do like the overstitched wool felt background - very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don 't you love Halloween! I especially like the crows in this piece. I have 3 HUGE crows that live in a stand of evergreens one house away. Occasionally I see one in the maple tree in front of the house which is strange because the tree is not that big.

    Have a great week! We have flurries in the forcast..yuk.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The effect of pale outlined shapes against the dark background is so different and works so well. No wonder you're pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its wonderful! Autumn is simply the best time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...