.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, July 30, 2012

The 'Fun' Part


I enjoy every part of creating these figures -- but I must say that the hand stitchery and embellishment is my very favorite part.

I have a sense looking at this incomplete figure that it is just that - incomplete, wrong somehow.  The doubts creep in.

Then I take out needle and thread - bits of this and that - and it becomes whole beneath my finger tips.  Ahhh, a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." - Eleanor Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. The middle stage of a project can be a bit of a hurdle at times, can't it! It's not finished, and there's always a moment of doubt about whether it will be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..lovely mellow soothing greens!

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

It is my wish to respond to comments by private email. If your email address is not available I will try to respond here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...