.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tea On Thursday


Recently Chris and I had a 'tea exchange'.  This is the delightful packet that I received from her. 

The names are sooo intriguing: 'jardin des sens'; 'ma diva with edible gold dust'; 'secret tibetan'; 'sencha green doucqur oriqntale' and more.  The scents coming out of the bag as I laid out all the teas were enough to make me swoon.  Immediately I was transported to far off, magical, enchanted lands (and I hadn't even taken a sip yet).


And as an added bonus she sent along some lovely threads with the yummiest of colors and one of her delightful cards.

Thank you Chris - as I take a sip of 'The Noir Caravane Aux Agrumes' this morning I'll be thinking of your generosity and our friendship.

"A friend is a gift you give yourself." - Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the Caravan tea!

    ...now thread up that punchneedle :-)

    Hugs

    x C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...