.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Heart in a Pocket


A heart has encroached into the pocket world.  I found this trinket in among my tray of 'long lost items' and thought I would incorporate it into a pocket.

The colors here remind me of raspberries, which in turn makes me think of some of my favorite raspberry foods.  Of course fresh raspberries come first to mind, but then there is raspberry sorbet, any pie, tart, or scone that includes rasperberries and my all time favorite: chocolate and raspberry.  My mouth is watering as I write this.

So here's to the end of another raspberry season - honored with a little pocket that holds my heart.

"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. - Marcus Aurelius

4 comments:

  1. You're not the only one whose mouth is watering!
    Raspberries are my favourite soft fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMM! what a little beauty, Penny! wanted you to know that I've placed ***my*** pocket in a front n'center spot on my beading table. If you are brave enuf to look at the mess, you can see it in the last photo in my post entitled 'Last Day of August'...it is hanging on the left, on the lamp switch. My special treasure.

    Keep it up, gal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, you've done it again -- touched my "heart" and my taste buds! This is adorable. I don't know how you will ever be able to let any of these wonderful pockets sell and leave home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...