.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Confetti"



Working toward a possible craft show in December, my fingers are punching each and every day!

A collection of 'petite pockets' seem to be in the offing.  I've begun with this happy design.  I love the colors of green, coral and soft yellow and it was a joy to work with them.


As with the heart design, I will be using the center front to put in designs - some punched, some found objects, some miniature stitcheries.  I hope to stick something into each bag -- perhaps just some tissue paper or some paper flowers, or some candy... any suggestions will be more than welcome.

For awhile, I shall be punching pockets -- we'll see what I come up with.  Thanks for joining me on this part of my journey.

"Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive...then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

10 comments:

  1. This pocket is so festive, indeed reminds me of confetti raining down at a party! I bet these will be very popular at the craft show. Since it's in December, how about doing a couple in Christmas colors and allowing putting some candy canes inside? I can see them peeking out the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect name for this wonderful creation. I think you should do very well with these. I absolutely adore and treasure the one that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little thing!

    ...what size needle are you using?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will surely have great success at the craft show with you lovely designs and beautiful punching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very cheerful design - good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh YAY, I am so pleased you are going to do this, Penny!
    None of the pictures ever do them justice because they are so tactile-y wonderful in person and so beautifully made...
    Shall be following your exploits, for certain!
    ;>}

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what l am seeing....beautifulx lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little pockets are wonderful. I'm not familiar w/ needle punching, but I love the results! bravo! Great colors too. good luck at the arts fair. everyone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Penny Pocket, indeed! It is extremely sweet - the needle punching really is lending itself nicely to this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little pockets!
    so sweet and love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...